Share your expertise with global colleagues in beautiful Cancun!
- Abstracts accepted in English language, 500-word limit
- Apply for oral and/or poster abstracts using the online system
- All abstracts blinded and independently evaluated by ICPAN 2019 Scientific Committee representatives
- Speaker [oral presenter] abstract submission deadline : 28 February 2019
- Poster abstract submission deadline : 12th April 2019
The conference aims to share innovative education and management approaches, and new research and evidence-based practices to empower exemplary care for the perianaesthesia patient. The scientific programme will focus on using evidence, education and best clinical team practices to improve the quality of patient care before, during and following anaesthesia administration.
All relevant perianaesthesia practice abstracts were considered for oral and poster presentation. Some suggested themes for the ICPAN 2019 scientific programme encompass past delegates’ evaluation feedback:
Experience global practice in action at ICPAN 2019
To review ICPAN 2017 abstract exemplars click here